I'm not quite sure what it is about the change of season that makes me believe I've morphed into a contestant on Craft Wars, but for some reason I've decided to take on roughly 1 million crafting or DIY projects this month. These include (but are not limited to):
1. DIY Halloween Costumes for the hubs and I
2. Recovering the chairs to our kitchen table
3. Finish refashioning a dress that I started months ago
4. Creating not 1, but 3 pieces of Pinterest - Inspired artwork for various rooms in our  new place
5. Changing two abandoned windows into hanging photo frames
6. Completing a Wedding Card album with all the cards we received this summer (This is something I can't wait to post on because it was inspired by what my Grandmother did for her own wedding :) )
And the list keeps growing. I've also decided that I'm going to document this spiral into DIY madness because I like to share my crazy.
Also coming up: E-BOUTIQUE NEW-NESS! Look out for updated product prices, MAJOR changes to our shipping policy, and NEW items to be added to the store in the next few weeks (SPOILER ALERT: Vintage Scarves are involved).