by: Heather

Cleaning is always an adventure for me. We all have our own way of straightening up, and mine only makes sense to me. My method involves making things look way more disorganized and messy than when I began--chaos before order really. I usually end up taking everything from its stored space, reevaluating if it's needed, and then putting it away again - and it often takes hours. But it offers so much entertainment!
While organizing my office space and continuing the never ending task of unpacking this weekend, I re-discovered so many treasures that inspire me in shopping. One in particular is a fabulous purse that I recall made my heart race when I found it hidden in a display case in a Salvatoin Army. It's truly one of my favorite finds.

Ivory with a metallic shimmer, pleated button close front, and a handle made in the form of a gold panther. Something about it plucked all my heartstrings the right way. With an upcoming trip to Vegas at the time, there was no question that this purse would be mine. Ah, the times we had together were priceless and I took her out on so many trips until she got tossed from one suitcase into another and was lost  for a time until now.
I'm sure some will find this purse as nothing special while others will love it much like I did. That's the beauty of fashion hunting in the stores that I do - I get to determine the item to treasure. I could go through my closet and I would  be hard pressed to tell you where I picked up several of my regular retail items, but I can tell you in such detail the story of coming across this thrift find. And that's why I love doing this.

Below are some pictures of my treasure. I used her to set up my photographic stage and in a few outfit posts :) Keep checking back to the products page as new items will be added this week, and prices are being reduced on several items!