Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's Game Time at acrewd


Last Sunday, I attended my first Falcons game which also benchmarks the most captivating football game in history (according to me). The atmosphere of the stadium - sweat producing lows mixed with the jump-out-of-your-seat highs - were everything I would expect out of a $100 football ticket and then some.

In case you weren't aware, my home team is set to potentially play in the Superbowl this year pending the determining game against the 49ers. Some are skeptical of our win, and we most certainly need to play the second half better than we did against the Seahawks, but I think we can do it. If Casey Anthony can beat a murder conviction despite incredibly obvious evidence supporting her guilt, then the Falcons can win a Superbowl championship**. We've come a long way and my city is quite proud to be gaining respect for our franchise and for Atlanta. Where do you think we get our motto?


For those of you who really don't care but want to stay relevant today, I've compiled a list of my top NFL franchise uniform/brand picks. I myself have just recently jumped on the Sunday football bandwagon (or rather pulled onto it by the boyfriend) despite my years of cheering, which were spent worrying more about how I was doing on the sidelines rather than how the guys were doing on the field. For those of you who do care, I hope you're rooting for the Birds because the Niners don't stand a chance to the Dirty South! Samuel L. Jackson agrees with me :) - x kristin

** (Please excuse my controversial analogy. I couldn't think of anything PC.)


2 comments:

  1. you sound hot whoever wrote this. u should drop that zero and get with this hero

    ReplyDelete