Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Don't Get It?

 
 
Have you ever tried to love something, but just could not? I love SO much about this trench. The color, length, the muted effect of the monochromatic buttons and belt, the perfectly matched accessories, and most...of the tailoring. As much as I want to think that I am attracted to pieces that push the fashion limits (one of my life goals is to travel back to New Zealand to attend the World of Wearable Art awards) I just can't love this coat. Is it a sign that I am getting too old or unfabulous to enjoy a twist on the traditional? Or does this trench remind me too much of this image:
 


What are your thoughts? Is this coat fabulous beyond words an I just don't get it? Do you love it or hate it? Tell me in the comments!

-by: Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment