Monday, April 15, 2013

The Happiest 5K: Atlanta Color Run

Last weekend, my husband and I ran our first race! I use race loosely because the competitiveness could be argued, but we made a goal to run our first 5K this year and we made it. And that's one of those things you just have to write about :)

When choosing which 5 K to participate in, the Color Run was a natural choice. I  I first found it last year while still living in Chicago but the online enrollment filled up within the first few days of opening. So it was a sweet victory to participate in Atlanta's this year at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. It was everything it promised to be, a happy and colorful time.

Check pictures below. And if the pictures aren't enough color for you, check out acrewd's e-boutique to some of our newest spring and summer items.

xoxo, Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment