This week at the Lohomatic photography event, I ran into a perfectly styled couple Emily and Krista. We were first drawn to these two because of how well coordinated they were without entering into the creepy "matchy matchy" territory:


 
They looked fashionable and styled. By damn, they looked good! And of all the times to be without my camera (why oh why would I ever leave home without it??) we had to make due with an iPhone shot. Alas, the phone failed me and I was unfortunately left without a shot that properly portrayed just how effortlessly chic these two looked. Our meeting left me inspired though, especially by Emily's awesome mint loafers that I could not stop staring at. So I am including a (poorly lit) shot of the two and a look inspired by the outfit and shoes. Shout out to Emily and Krista for letting an odd ball like myself take your picture :)


Street style Saturday