Sunday, August 26, 2012

Street Style Sunday: World Edition

by: Heather

This week rather than focusing on a single, local subject, I'd like to bring a collection of some particularly great streetstyle shots from a few of my favorite blogs:

   
   
 

Here we have photos capturing the styles of individuals from Buenos Aires, the UK, Chicago, New York and Stockholm. I love reading streetstyle blogs because it gives me such inspiration for what to wear (obviously), how to translate budding trends into everyday wardrobe choices, and it gives me a chance to admire the photography skills and scenery of a different city and land. I've always wanted to travel the world and this gives me a peak into the lifestyle of others in more exotic locales than myself. I do love Atlanta's style, and hope to bring more notice it to it through my streetstyle segments, but I guess I wanted to share a little of why street style is important to me and why I love it.
In essence, it makes me look for opportunities to create a beautiful picture of the people and places I see.   

No comments:

Post a Comment